Pedicure Level I – Beginner
This five-day class provides the comprehensive theory and practical training required to be a certified LCN Pedicurist. It covers foot and toenail anatomy, as well as diseases & disorders. You will gain hands-on experience in pedicure procedures, French polish application, precise polish application, paraffin wax treatments and foot and leg massage techniques. You will also learn proper salon & sanitation procedures in accordance with Health Canada.
Course duration: 5 Days
Hours: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Course Fee: $ 1,314.00 + tax
- Model fee – 5 models required. Student must provide models.
- Training Manual
- Student Product Kit – Value $458.00
- Professional Pedicure Kit – Value $189.13
ONE – on – ONE training available upon request. A 50% course fee surcharge applies.
2017 Course Dates:
- August 26, 27, September 9, 10 Exam: September 23
- September 19, 20, October 3, 4 Exam: October 18