With the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be wondering how to keep your business moving forward as a small business owner in the service industry. Now is not the time to pause your business efforts, now is the time to shift your focus and work on building your community.
We've put together a list of a few ways you can stay connected to your clients and keep your business moving forward during the pandemic. Have an idea we should add to the list? Interested in learning something from us? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on social!
STAY CONNECTED WITH EXISTING CLIENTS
Your clients' needs don't stop during a pandemic. Your clients are still looking for ways to achieve the results they want from home.
- Reach out to your customers by phone or email
- Consider selling gift cards for future services. Add a bonus gift for each gift card sale. Get creative!
- If you don't have one already, consider starting an online shop so your customer can purchase from the comfort of their home.
- Don't have a way to ship products to them? Consider using our drop-ship option.
- They'll place their order with you online or over the phone, then you simply enter and pay for their order through your online account at pro-beauty.com and enter their shipping address at checkout.
- We'll ship it to them without any pricing on the paperwork.
- Put together at-home self care package options that your customers can buy
- Offer to drop off orders at their doorstep, ship them for free, or offer to have them pick it up outside your business.
OFFER VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS
Consider offering virtual consults for new and existing clients to help them choose the right products.
- Jump on a Zoom call, Facetime, or Skype. All of these services offer a free service to get face-to-face with your customer.
- Consider taking it one step further by creating an online consultation form that clients can fill in prior to your call so you'll have an accurate history and be able to guide them through their concerns more effectively.
- Come up with a home care regimen for them during the call. Suggest products they can add to their routine at home.
LEARN A NEW SKILL
You may suddenly have a lot of time on your hands. Now is the perfect time to work on a new skill.
- sign up for an online course and learn a new service to add to your menu when you reopen
- join a free webinar on product knowledge
- learn how to set up google ads
- learn how to build your own website
The options are endless for learning at home. Spend some time learning something you've always wanted to! Interested in learning something from us? Send us a DM on social or email us at email@example.com and our team will set it up!
Stay connected to your audience on social media. Keep your social light and fun!
- Create how-to videos for clients for at-home treatments
- Show them how to treat specific skin concerns at home
- Talk about how they can get maximum results out of their skin care by layering products
- Consider doing an Instagram live showing them how to do their own mini at-home facial or manicure
- Set up online social distancing parties. The options are endless.
- Sheet masks 101
- Proper cleansing techniques
- Choosing an exfoliant for your skin type