If you have taken the leap and decided to test out JamGel, the newest acry-gel on the market, we have some tips for you to make life just that much easier!
- Nail prep is critical if you don't prep the nail fully you can and may experience lifting issues, just like any other product.
- Starting our applying a smaller bead until you get a feel for how much product you need.
- If you are finding that the product is sticking to your brush, use just a little more slip solution.
- When pouring your slip solution into a dish to work with, less is more; it goes quite a ways.
- When curing Pool Party and I'm On The Guest List, apply these in thinner layers as it prevents and uncured pockets.
- If you are into a beautiful c-curve, apply a thin layer of JamGel on your form, then cure for 10 seconds under LED, pinch then cure for another 30 seconds under LED.
- If you want to create 3D art, you can do so with a quick 5-second cure for flower petals, then take your brush and lift the edges. Another option for 3D art you can add a little acrylic powder to the gel to give you a little bit thicker of a product to work with.
- Always store your tubes upright!
If you have tested out JamGel and have any tips to add, feel free to share in the comments below!