RefectoCil Intense Brow[n]s Intensifying Primer - Strong Effect 15ml
New era of Lash & Brow Styling
An innovative and FDA approved Lash & Brow tinting system.
Intense Brow[n]s Intensifying Primer strong.
For intense make-up effect!
- Clean the eyebrows using the RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Measure the perfect brow shape with the RefectoCil Brow Mapper. Draw a frame in the desired brow shape.
- For brows only! Optional step for more intense results: The Intensifying Primer prepares the skin for even tinting. Choose the primer according to skin type: "Medium” for a softer effect or "Strong” for an intense result. Open Intensifying Primer, put a pea-sized amount into a cosmetic dish.Apply to brows and skin with the RefectoCil cosmetic brush. Application time: 4 minutes.
- Remove the Intensifying Primer using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step!
- Select the desired colour. Open the Base Gel (Step 1) and squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish. Use a clean brush to apply the Base Gel to brows & skin evenly in the direction of hair growth.Application time: 2 minutes!
- Remove Base Gel using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step.
- Open the Activator Gel (Step 2). Squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish and apply the Activator Gel to brows & skin using a clean brush. Start brushing at the end of the brow and continue to the middle and front part. Work very precisely.Application time: 1 minute
- Remove Activator Gel with a wet cotton pad. Remove unwanted stains or correct brow shape if needed with Intense Brow[n]s Tint Remover using a dry cotton swab.
- RECOMMENDED: DO NOT APPLY ANY OILY PRODUCTS FOR 24 HOURS. For professional use only. Lasts up to 6 weeks. Dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested. Not tested on animals.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT MIX THE INTENSIFYING PRIMER, BASE GEL AND ACTIVATOR GEL. THE GELS ARE APPLIED SEPARATELY IN A SPECIFIC SEQUENCE. PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO USE.