Serene AHA 15 Refining Gel 480ml
- Aids in the natural sloughing off of dead skin cells
- Formulated with a low pH to enhance exfoliation
- AHA Gel base allows longer product time on the surface of the skin
- Pre-treatment for professional/chemical peels
Purified Water/Aqua, Alcohol 40-B, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Ammonium Hydroxide
Provided your orders are in stock, we will ship your orders within three business days, post the receipt of your order and credit card verification. We ship all our orders via our choice of shipper from the PROBEAUTY Group warehouse closest in proximity to the delivery address.
Estimated Arrival Time: 2-7 business days from date of shipment.
The EDD (estimated delivery dates) are calculated based on which orders are received Monday to Friday, holidays excluded. We do not ship or deliver any orders on holidays and weekends. Moreover, we cannot guarantee the delivery date and time for any order.
Shipping Costs are calculated on checkout and are dependent on your location and order value.
Additional Standard Shipping charges will apply on furniture and equipment orders.
Financing & Loans
- If you're a business and looking for financing, we recommend using Ario, as they offer a digital banking platform and manage the balance sheet for lending.
- Ario has a quick and easy online application process with an instant approval for qualified business owners.
- Please note, you must have a registered business in order to apply for lending through Ario.
- We've partnered with iFinance Canada to offer financing options on courses, programs, and equipment.
- With rates as low as 7.8% it's easy to start your career!
- Finance all equipment needed for an opening/expansion of a business from $5000 and upwards.
- Approvals in as little as 4 hours
- 98% Credit Approval rating
- $50 per month for the first 3 months for qualified clients
- Payment terms from 6 months to 6 years.
- Can include all associated costs including shipping, installation Etc.
Buy now, pay later with PayBright
What is PayBright?
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online. By selecting PayBright as a payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
Spread the cost of a purchase over $1000 into 3-36 easy monthly payments*. Just select PayBright at checkout. *Subject to credit approval.
Why use PayBright?
- Prequalify before you buy.
- Get your PayBright spending limit while you’re still shopping.
- Quick and convenient checkout.
- Place your order quickly and easily by choosing PayBright as your payment method at checkout. Enter a few details to get an instant decision and complete your purchase.
- Easy payments.
- PayBright will automatically debit/charge monthly payments using your preferred payment method: a bank account or a Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
How do I use PayBright?
- Browse pro-beauty.com and add your favourite finds to your shopping cart.
- Select PayBright at checkout.
- When you reach checkout, choose PayBright as your payment method.
- Get Setup
- Use your mobile phone number to set up your PayBright plan within 60 seconds.
- Enjoy your purchase!
- The remaining 3 payments are charged to your debit or credit card every two weeks.
*Monthly payment amounts, interest, and loan terms may depend on your personal credit profile. Some conditions apply. All transactions are subject to approval by PayBright. Monthly payments may include a processing fee of up to $6.95. Loan offers may vary for customers in the province of Quebec.
*Certain conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by PayBright. The amount of your monthly payment and the interest you will pay depend on your credit report. Monthly payments include a processing fee of up to $6.95 (One to four Dollars) depending on the amount of your purchase. Please see terms for full details.
*Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by PayBright.
*Please note that PayBright is an independent payment company and PROBEAUTY Group has no influence over whether your payment with PayBright is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact PayBright Customer Service.
Canada-Alberta Job Grant
THE EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF ESTHETICS IS AN VOCATIONAL COLLEGE
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) is an employer driven training program where employers and government share the cost of training new and existing employees to increase their knowledge and skills to meet the needs of Alberta`s changing economy.
How the Canada-Alberta Job Grant Can Work for You
By supporting and investing in employee training, the Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) helps you to increase productivity, employee skills, and employee retention. The CAJG can be applied to many training situations, offering employers potential solutions to their workplace challenges.
The CAJG is an employer-driven training program. As an employer, you decide who gets training and what type of training may be needed for new and existing employees.
Employers will cover a minimum of one third of direct training costs, while the government covers two-thirds up to a maximum of $10,000 per trainee. If hiring and training an unemployed Albertan, up to 100% of training costs could be covered to a maximum of $15,000 per trainee.
How much Canada-Alberta Job Grant funding can an employer get?
Eligible employers are required to contribute a minimum of one-third of the total training costs. Government contributes two-thirds of the cost to a maximum of $10,000 per trainee. If hiring and training an unemployed Albertan, up to 100% of training costs could be covered, up to $15,000 per trainee. Individual employers will have a cap on the amount of grant funding they can receive annually ($300,000) to ensure that funding will be available for as many Alberta employers as possible.
Are you from outside of Alberta? Job Grants are available through every Canadian province. Visit your provincial website for more information specific to your province.