Tina Davies Pigments - Dark Brown (4)
This PMU Pigment set has been exclusively developed by Tina Davies and Perma Blend to keep colour selection simple and straightforward with a range of colours to suit all of your clients in 7 pre-mixed light-to-dark colors. The ingredients are a combination of pigments, glycerin, witch hazel, isopropyl alcohol, aqua, rosin, and DMDM hydantoin. Our pigments are gamma-ray sterilized, vegan, and also cruelty-free. Dark Brown 1/2oz - Dark Brown is a neutral/warm, dark value pigment with an orange base. Perfect for clients wanting a more defined look, resulting in a beautiful dark brown colour. This ultra-concentrated formula will cover old faded orange, green & red PMU. It is suitable for clients with fair, beige, caramel & olive skin tones, Fitzpatrick 1-4. It can also be used on fairer skin tones with experience.
- Being a microblading & PMU veteran, Tina Davies formulated this line to be suitable for both machine and manual cosmetic tattoo procedures, so any artist could use them with any brand machine or microblade.
- All colors are pre-modified
- You can mix these pigments with each other, but it is not necessary.
- These pigments are ultra-concentrated, enabling artists to place the target color over old, faded PMU.
- What you see is what you get. Expect a high level of retention after the first treatment with proper technique and aftercare.
- Stable color performance for years to come. Your results will not fade to different colors, only lighter versions of the original color.
- 100% safe and cruelty-free. These pigments have never been tested on animals and do not contain animal by-products